Terms And Conditions: SpeEDI Apps
SpeEDI Apps is a collection of applications that function as an Internet service (“Service”) and are owned and operated by TradeWindow Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us” or “ourselves”).
- Upon registering for the Service, you will be asked to specify details of your email address, password and business details. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your registration.
- You represent and warrant that all content you submit is truthful and accurate; that you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- The Service may not be used for any advertising purpose except as specifically approved by us. Advertisements and other forms of solicitation will be removed without notice or liability.
- You have exclusive ownership rights of the content stored within the service for your business.
- You may not submit any content to the Service which is illegal, obscene, violent, sexual, lewd, hateful, harassing, racist, bigoted, demeaning, threatening, inciteful, exploitative, defamatory, abusive, libelous, misleading or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to remove any such content, according to our sole judgment, and bring it to the attention of relevant governmental or law enforcement authorities.
- You may not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on any aspect or element of the Service, the equipment providing the service, or any network related to the Service. It is explicitly forbidden to access the Service by any means other than the standard login. This restriction includes, but is not limited to, any automated script communicating with the Service. We reserve the right to block access to the Service from any IP address, IP address block, Internet Service Provider, individual, organization or country which is deemed, at our sole discretion, to be abusing the Service.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or untimely content or materials provided by the Service, whether caused by users of the Service or by any of the equipment or programming used to provide the Service. We are not responsible for the content or materials on any website linked from the Service, whether this link was posted by a user or otherwise.
- We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications link failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user information or communication. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, equipment, software or email that occurs for any reason, nor any injury, death or damage to users or equipment resulting from use of the Service in any way.
- In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit arising from use of the Service.
- You agree to be billed for and pay fees applicable for the use of the Service. An invoice dated as of the end date of the usage month covering usage for that month will be generated and emailed on the second day of the following month. Payment is due on the 20th of the month following the usage month. All invoice reference numbers issued for your business are listed in the Business Admin – Billing – View Invoices page. Transaction usage fees are available on request and a ‘no-refunds’ policy applies for the use of the Service.
- Any dispute involving the Service shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- The term of this Agreement begins on the registration date or on a date specified in the Statement of Work and/or Pricing Schedule and will continue for a period of 12- months (Initial Term) and shall thereafter continue for successive 12-month periods (Renewal Term), unless another term is agreed between the parties or if terminated pursuant to clause 13. The Initial Term and each Renewal Term (if any) constitute the “Term”.
- A party may terminate this Agreement by written notice to the other party if any of the following events has occurred in respect of the other party:
a.) a material breach of this Agreement which is not remediable or if capable of remedy, where the other party fails to remedy within fourteen (14) days of written notice; or
b.) an insolvency event or force majeure event occurs; or
c.) if the client fails to pay the fees as set out in clause 10.
- If this Agreement is terminated or expires for any reason, then, in addition, and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available:
a.) the parties are immediately released from their obligations under the Agreement except for those obligations that, by their nature, survive termination;
b.) each party retains the claims it has against the other;
c.) the clients right to access and use the Service immediately ceases, and all right and licences granted under this Agreement immediately terminates; and
d.) the client must immediately pay TradeWindow all arrears, fees for the term of the Agreement, charges or any other payments arising in respect of the Service or otherwise, and any costs and expenses including legal and other fees incurred by us in relation to such arrears as well as any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such termination.
- This Agreement is accepted upon your registration to the Service, and is further affirmed when you use the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding use of the Service and will remain in full force for the term or until terminated in accordance with clause 13. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, loss of data, interruption of business or for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever, under, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, whether or not such damages are based on tort (including negligence), warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages. This Agreement is to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option, in the case of the Service:
(i) to supply of the Services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.